A home inspection by American Homespec is an objective examination of the condition of a home. As home buyers you may view inspections as a way to gain valuable information about the biggest purchase of your lifetime. Our home inspection will help you determine whether there are any major defects or unpleasant surprises or significant burdens later.
Home inspections are not intended to point out every small problem or defect in a home. Minor or cosmetic flaws, for example, should be apparent without aid of a professional.
The goal of American Homespec Home Inspections is to provide you with better knowledge of the physical condition of your prospective home with the use of our impartial, unbiased report.
American Homespec is a Full Service Home Inspection Company whose services include:
- Complete professional home inspection of mechanical HVAC
electrical, plumbing, structural, roof and roof deck.
- New Home Pre-Warranty expiration inspections
- New Construction progress inspections
- Improving your homes indoor air quality and consultation
- Environmental assessments
- Radon, lead dust, water wells, and septic tests and evaluations
- Indoor air testing mold spore, dust mites, toxins, and allergens
- Mold and bacterial remediation and decontamination
- Mold, smoke and pet odor decontamination
- Sales service and rental of Hepa air cleaners
Our professional inspections cover all of the following:
- Roof & Flashings
- Retaining Walls
- Siding & Trim
- Driveways & Walks
- Doors & Windows
- Major Appliances
- Electrical System
- Water Heater
- Plumbing System
- Air Conditioning